OSHA means the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. This government office makes rules to keep people safe and healthy at work. OSHA has rules that will protect workers from COVID-19. This booklet uses plain language to describe many of those rules. It includes information and tools to use to make a decision about going out in public during the COVID-19 outbreak.
You can download the entire booklet by clicking here.
You can also click on the title of any of the parts below to download it:
- General Information About COVID-19 – page 2
- COVID-19 Information for Employees – page 6
- Is It Time for You to Go Out in Public? – page 13
- Decision-Making Tree – page 16
- Role-Plays – Page 20
Download Files for this Resource
- COVID-19 Plain Language Guidance for Employees with Developmental Disabilities ENTIRE BOOKLET
- Part 1 - General Information About COVID-19
- Part 2 - COVID-19 Information for Employees
- Part 3 - Is It Time for You to Go Out in Public
- Part 4 - Decision Making Tree
- Part 5 - Role Plays