Each project received $4,000 for the resources they created. Here are links to the completed projects.
1. Getting My Child Vaccinated Against COVID-19: Video Series and Resource Sheets for Parents with IDD
2. The Friendship Song was created for “Turning Towards Each Other” a play created during the pandemic at virtual rehearsals. Open The Window: A Disability Culture Benediction – A by a self-advocacy group from their collections called “Poems from the Pandemic.” This group is from Minnesota.
3. Oklahoma People First COVID Video and Flyers on precautions, testing, the spread of Covid, and the effect of quarantining
5. People First of Georgia Covid-19 vaccine awareness videos: Why It Was Important to Me
7. Vaccine Superheroes and Take The Shot Vaccine PSAs from Alabama
8. How Covid-19 Affected My Life – 9 videos created by Self Advocacy Solutions and Southwest Institute for Families and Children
10. Stay Healthy, Stay Safe, Stay Educated (Covid-19 Resources) by Proud Parents of Connecticut
11. Vaccine… the Great Life Saver! This video was created by the Virgin Islands Developmental Disabilities Council
12. Hub Club Podcast – Covid Facts from Illinois
14. Self-Advocacy Solutions, North Dakota – Covid-19 Resources (song and letter writing)
15. People First of Missouri Covid-19 Guide and Success Story
16. Interview With the Gage Brothers About COVID-19 Vaccination by People First of Tennessee.