This is a toolkit where self advocates can learn about how to start a self advocacy group in their area or improve their current group. You will learn about the history of the self advocacy movement, developing your mission, setting goals, learning leadership skills, describing member roles, and choosing advisors.
- Below you can download this 115-page toolkit.
- You can also download the PowerPoint used for a webinar describing the toolkit.
- To learn more about this Self Advocacy Start Up Toolkit watch and listen to this webinar.
Download Files for this Resource
- Self Advocacy Start up Toolkit more power more control over our lives 2018
- Self Advocacy Startup Toolkit presentation 2019